Leggio Di Matteo CPA Professional Corporation specializes in Investigative and Forensic Accounting Services. We are a team of CPAs (in Ontario and Florida), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs), as well as other financial services professionals who have experience in the public accounting field. Our professionals are fluent in English, Spanish, French, and Italian and services can be provided in those languages.
We have ample experience working on fraud investigations and risk assessment engagements with public and private companies within the tourism, mining, construction, manufacturing and financial services industries amongst others. We also offer Internal Audit Support Services to assist our clients in maintaining a robust control environment.
Our company has a team that is dedicated to performing inventory counts for all types of businesses, which allows for a third-party perspective as well as independence, further reducing the risk of performing an inventory count in-house.
Our team provides high-quality, professional, and personalized services to you and we are available at all times. Please contact us with any questions that you may have and one of our professionals would be happy to discuss.
Full Service Inventory
- Inventory Counting
- Retail Inventory
- Healthcare Inventory
- Fixed Asset Inventory
- Warehouse and Logistics Inventory
- Government Inventory
- Analysis of Discrepancies
- Inventory Reports
- High-End Software
- Reconfiguration of the Inventory System
Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigation
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- FCPA and CFPOA reviews and investigations
- Bribery and corruption investigations
- Marital disputes
- Estate dispute forensics
- Employee fraud, theft, and kickback investigations
- Embezzlement and asset misappropriation investigations
- Financial statement fraud investigations
- Background checks
- Training and seminars
Internal Audit Support Services
- Internal audit resources
- Internal control testing
- Third-party contract compliance audits
- Cost recovery audits
- System Implementation & Development Control reviews